Welcome to the Port Everglades History Page!
Port Everglades Administration Bldg
1850 Eller Drive. (6-story glass with red trim)
Indicated in water
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #1
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #2
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #3
- Cargo Terminal #6
- Cargo Terminal #16
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #18
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #19
- Passenger Terminal #21
- Passenger Terminal #22/24
- Passenger Terminal #25
- Passenger/Cargo Terminal #26
- Cargo Terminal #29
- Northport Parking Garage - Next to Convention Center at Northport
- Midport Parking Garage - Between Cruise Terminals #19 & #21 in Midport
- Port Everglades Administration Bldg. - 1850 Eller Drive. (6-story glass with red trim)
Entranceways - By car, the seaport can be accessed:
- Main entrance. Take I-595 East straight into the port (I-595 become Eller Drive once inside the Port). I-595 runs east/west with connections to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, U.S.1, I-95, State Road 7 (441), Florida's Turnpike, Sawgrass Expressway and I-75.
- North entrance. Take U.S.1 or A1A to 17th Street Causeway in Fort Lauderdale and turn south at the streetlight onto Eisenhower Blvd.
- US1/Federal Highway entrance. At the intersection of State Road 84 East and U.S.1 (Federal Hwy.), turn east into the seaport.
Please click on the thumbnail maps below to find out exactly where you need to go. The image will open in a larger view.